thanksgiving is just around the corner.. and i have so much to be thankful for this year.
Yesterday, i lost my D&B id wallet which had my driver's license, UCSD id, Costco card and $100... i traced every place i went that day which weren't many, just my apartment and yogurt world with maia, and couldn't find it anywhere. I was really sad, but tried not to lose hope. i had a feeling it was gonna appear somewhere somehow. So today dluu informed me in the library that there was a sign in the elevator of a found wallet! i was very hopeful that if would turn out to be mines and fortunately it WAS! I would like to thank Kelly from room 4210 for being so kind and going out of her way to return the wallet. Its nice to know that there still are selfless people out there. I told maia I should bake her a pie or something... hahaha

I am also thankful for my family. my mommy, daddy, lola and brother. i will see them again tomorrow when i pick them up, then again on tuesday when i go back home. im excited for the holidays and spending time with my family, since its pretty rare that we're complete. also thanksgiving will be the first and last holiday we will be with each other this year since my brother is moving to Chicago before christmas.
(look at my super cute family, before boarding for the cruise)
im thankful for all of my friends... for those who i see and talk to everyday and for those who i don't, but will occasionally called to say a simple, "i miss you." We are all busy with our own lives, but its comforting to know i have friends that i can always count on to listen to my non-sense. You guys know who you are... i love you all.
oh yes, today while copying the econ tutor, and complaining to myself WTF am i doing in the class... i realized i wanted to change my major. SO I DID! im back to being an International Studies, Economics Major with a secondary track in Communications. I feel relieved that i dont have to take the stupid 100, 120 series anymore and focus on other specific concepts. I hope i made the right decision and wont kick myself later... till then.. ciaozers!

1 comment:
EVERYBODY wrote a new blog BUT you. Thanks. Thanks a lot. I even read Cece's haha, but it was old, new to me.
Post a Comment