
I've had an amazing, crazy, fun first week here in Italy. From a chaotic airport situation, losing my luggage to spontaneously going to Venezia and Bologna for the weekend, along with my fair share of encounters with italian men. I love meeting new people from all over the world, learning the beautiful Italian language and making mistakes and learning how to get from place to place. I love the adventure.
The program that im in is all about learning Italian and its culture. I am one of the few in my group to have at least some experience of speaking the language. I surprise myself when I am just able to walk to a random stranger and ask for directions or just attempt to carry on a conversation with someone on the train.
Its impossible for me to write all the details that happened to me this pass week. I was gonna photo blog by week, but my photobucket is being super slow and its gonna take to long, but I do have most of my pics on my facebook so check them out.
I have class at 9am tomorrow and theres a huge soccer match going on right now, italy vs spain so everyone is going crazy!
Till next time, Ciao!
<3 db

No comments:
Post a Comment