3.11.2008

trying something new. this month is dedicated to you...

Who ever knew we would be as close as we are or did? When I first meet u i was not at all attracted to u, u were just my friends friend. Isn't ironic how we met each other through other friends, then later on become closer then those who introduced us. Cycle goes on... At first you were just like another friend, fun to chat with, random drunken calls, went out shopping and just enjoyed your company with my friends. I knew you history, and I didn't want to be like all those other girls. We got close to a point that we talked everyday and it was the time of the day I enjoyed the most, even if it was you driving drunk across the bridge, I just wanted to know you were safe. Listening to you, your life is definetly a thrill, and I just wanted to be part of it, but in a different way. After all our deep talks and arguments I know that nothing can ever happen between us, and all I really want, at lease for the long run is to friends forever. Corney as it sounds, I want to be there for you always and be the ninang of ur kids. Haha. I just want to know from you sometimes that I am important and needed in your life, yes I do need the reassurance sometimes so I know I'm still doing something right. I know you'll always be here when I really need you, I just hope that's forever. Promise?

No comments: